Do not expect this long to continue this homework. This whole study thing has been constantly keeping my away from writing. Well, now here I am. So off we go. The current resources are the bottom half part of the original source site. What basically shown here are mostly master of information technology course materials under Muki’s time, joining with some of his other colleagues.
It’s quite a long list to repost, as the original source slotted some open course videos in which the sizes are quite huge for my blog concern. Some of the videos are not, therefore feasible to be seen here. I’m negotiating with university’s server management if I can get bigger space. But so far no answer from them. So again, please apologize if you can’t see all videos here. With a step wise maybe we’ll get a solution for that.
I understand if you probably can not wait too long post to get the resouces, while due to my own activity, it’s difficult to only dedicate my time to put all together. I wish for your understandinng, for I set myself to support Muki’s wish to spread all the knowledge to Indonesia.
- Wheelen chapter 1: Basic concepts of strategic management
- Wheelen chapter 3: Environmental Scanning and Industry Analysis
- From Riri Satria: Introduction to Corporate Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Still from Riri Satria:Introduction to Functional Strategy.
- Introduction to Strategic Management ,his personal lecture version
- Ward and Peppard’s works in strategic IT planning. They are one of the widely recognized scholars in strategic information system domain. Chapter 1: Role of IS/IT in Organizations.
- Still from Ward and Peppard’s book. Chapter 3: Developing an IS/IT Strategy: Establishing Effective Process.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 4: IS/IT Strategic Analysis: Assessing and Understanding The Current Situation.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 5: IS/IT Strategic Analysis: Determining the Future Potential.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 6: Determining the Business Information Systems Strategy.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 7: Managing Application Portofolio.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 8: Strategic Management of IS/IT:Organizing and Resourcing.
- Ward and Peppard’s Chapter 9: Managing Information System Technology Investments.
- IT Policy and Investment Management (with additional coverage like costing).
- Strategic management and how to derive application portfolio from strategy.
- Information Architecture (short lecture).
- Organizing IT strategically/high-level on IT services in companies.
- Applications selection priority based on CSF technique.
- Strategy Maps from Kaplan and Norton (Harvard Business Review, 2000).
- Deriving application portfolio (BSC-based).
- Merger scenario for a particular one company holding. What do they do with their IT. This was actually his proposal to the potential client, which is thought useful to share.
- Information Technology Infrastructure and Architecture Planning.
- IT Planning dengan TOGAF. This actually belongs Budi Yuwono and or M.Nasri from UI Faculty of Computer Science. Es gibt method mapping of UI IT Plan to TOGAF which obviously important.
- IT Change Management. Since IT planning involve changing organization properties like cultural and perception, we need to consider how to not only get the system ready to run, bun also to foster user involvement
- Strategic flexibility with an adaptive architecture is instrumental for both organization with a dynamic business environment which is constantly changing, forcing a constant modification of business strategy and information system strategy in consequence.
That’s it. Please kindly wait for the next coverage. We will uncover how IT strategy is implemented in terms of managing all expenditures dedicated for IT. Happy learning.
Disclaimer: I hereby do not claim that part or the whole materials I post in this topics are under my ownership. But I make some modification to make it easier and enjoyable to reader. I will claim some topics if it belongs to me.